Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My new blog. Hooray!


Hey yo, my first (real) entry here! So welcome to my new blog! Above you see a new character design that I made and I plan to fill this blog with more content like this. You can expect work in progress pics, sketches and of course also the finished works. Even though I am not sure if I shall leave the design like it is or if I'll make some more changes. Actually I have a blog at Tumblr and I really love it there, but I heard some good reasons to give this place here a chance too. For sure I will keep my Tumblr blog, but I was thinking of making this blog a little bit more informative. With more text and progress pictures to the finished ones and...whatever thoughts come to my mind. I hope. Can not promise anything though. So if you stumbled across this please leave your comment below and tell me if there's anything you'd like to see me post here. Or if not...just say hi maybe?

Here are some WIP's...