Sunday, October 11, 2015

Portrait painting of Angela Gossow (time lapse video)



Hello and good evening!

It's a while ago that I did this (digital) portrait painting of Angela Gossow from Arch Enemy. If you wanna check out the post, wich is from early August by the way, you can do that by just clicking here
Now I finally found the time and motivation to put the video that I recorded together and here it is. No audio commentary this time. You may or may not have noticed, that my videos with two bars (one on the top, one on the bottom) in the preview image are the ones with audio commentary. If there is only one bar on the bottom, that means you won't hear me talking.
Also the video is sped up, the original time is about two hours in total. Maybe you'll take a look and I hope you like it. See you next time!