Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Swamp illustration (WIP)



Hello there,
I know it's been a while, but I am back. Hooray. And as I said, working on the Magic The Gathering themed swamp illustration (here are the sketches). I am not satisfied with the composition yet, screwed the tree, though I want to have it but maybe not there, or maybe in a different way, I don't know. Anyway I don't start with any details until I didn't figure out what it's supposed to look like in the end. What did I make thumbnails for??
Oh and in case anybody is interested in seeing me painting this, I partly streamed the process on twitch. Check it out here soonish if you like, before it's archived and gone forever. By the way, this wasn't frustrated drawing as the title says, I just forget to change the description before streaming again...